This is a guide on How to File a Claim for Your Cat or Dog Insurance – MetLife Pet. According to research online, MetLife Insurance Plans offer one of the best annual benefit amount options for people who have pets. They also gives away chronic care coverage and no lifetime or per-incident limits for pets of all ages. Discover more about Dog Insurance & Cat Insurance. See their Coverage and Exclusions. You can also find their customer support centre in this article.
Easy Claims Submission
Submitting Your Pet Insurance Claim is Simple! All claims and documents must be submitted within 90 days of the treatment or invoice date. There are several options for submitting your claim and veterinary records including via our portal, mobile app, email, fax or mail.
What are you looking for?
- Independent Coverage
- Coverage through Employer
- Review Coverage and Compare Providers
- Contacting MetLife Pet Insurance
- Submitting Your Pet Insurance Claim
How to file a claim
Has your dog or cat recently visited the veterinarian for an injury or illness? Provide us the following items to ensure your claim is processed quickly:
- 1. Completed & Signed Claim Form
- 2. Veterinary Medical Records (SOAP Notes) from Incident
- 3. Itemized Invoice from Incident
If you’re headed to the vet and worried you’ll forget something, simply view the claims form as a PDF so you’re aware of submission information.
Completed Claim Form
A complete Claim Form will help you get the fastest reimbursement for covered claims. Claim forms should be completed by the pet owner, and much of the necessary information and documentation should be included within the records and documents from your veterinarian.
- Insure your Home Today – How Much does Insurance Cost and Cover?
- Cheapest Home Insurance Companies – How to get House Insurance Cover
- 10 Best Local Car Insurance Companies to Insure Your AutoMobile
Veterinary Medical Records
Commonly referred to as SOAP notes, these can be digital records or handwritten from your veterinarian. If this is your first claim with MetLife Pet Insurance, we also require the last 12-months of veterinary records. If you adopted your pet and this is your first claim, we require the adoption paperwork and any veterinary records you may have.
These invoices may be digital or handwritten and are also provided by your veterinarian’s office. To process your claim and maximize your reimbursement for covered claims, we must have an itemized invoice to show the charges broken down and not just a total cost.
Submitting Your Pet Insurance Claim is Simple
All claims and documents must be submitted within 90 days of the treatment or invoice date. There are several options for submitting your claim and veterinary records, including via our portal, mobile app, email, fax or mail.
- Login to MyPets
- Mobile App
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 877.281.3348
400 Missouri Ave
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Text Message: 317.820.2275
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and file a claim today. We will talk about the MetLife Pet Insurance Review 2022: Pros and Cons in our next post. Meanwhile, see these previous posts below.
- Paying Back-to-School Expenses with No Money – Help to Pay Tuition Bills
- 10 Ways to Get Free Grant Money From the Government and Never Pay Back
- US Federal Official Warns of 30% Unemployment in the United States
- Get Help Paying Your Medical Bills – List of Medical Loans for Financing Medical Expenses