What is Amazon Pay and what can I use it for? This is an online payment service owned by Amazon. According to pay.amazon.com, it is an online payment service that makes checkout on your site completely fast and secure for several millions of Amazon customers around the globe. The service was launched and introduced in the year 2007. Amazon pay uses the customer base of its official website and also aims at giving its users the option to make payments of their amazon account on extrinsic merchant websites.
However, with this platform, you can easily make payments directly to Amazon for whatever you have bought or made order for. Also, since it is a service that is already connected with your Amazon account it is very easy to pay for goods, services, and third-party website donations. You can use it to conveniently make your payments whenever and wherever you want.
With the Amazon pay service, you get to enjoy a lot like a faster and more secure way to make online payments. Also, when using the payment service on Amazon, your purchase of physical goods is protected by the service providers Amazon.
How Does Amazon Pay Work?
Amazon pay is a totally free payment platform. It allows seamless payments for goods and services purchased at Amazon or any other platform. Amazon pay also allows account owners to make any purchase or pay any bills online. Similarly, one good thing about this website is that it does not require you to make any payment to sign up and use the platform as a medium for online payments. Above all, this platform is very safe and secure and reliable.
Why Was Amazon Pay Introduced?
This service came to life because a better and more efficient means of payment at Amazon is one thing every customer wants. Also, making payments online after shopping at Amazon can be very stressful and discouraging. However, it was for this reason, that this payment service came about to provide online shoppers with a better means of payment after shopping at Amazon or any other shopping site that accepts Amazon Pay.
What Can I Make Payments for with Amazon Pay?
There are quite a number of things and services you can use the Amazon pay service for through effective use of the app or website. Below are some of the numerous things you can do:
Recharges, and Bill Payments
- Mobile post-paid.
- Loan repayments.
- Mobile recharge.
- DTH recharge.
- Credit card bill.
- Gas cylinder.
- Google play recharge.
- Water bill.
- Insurance premium.
- Piped Gas.
- Education fees.
- Cable TV.
- Recharge & buy fast.
- Cheapest Ways to Ship Packages from Any Country to Your Choice Location
- What is the Best Time to Switch Jobs in Your Career?
- US Federal Official Warns of 30% Unemployment in the United States
- Most Common Zelle Scams to Watch Out For in America, Europe, Asia, Africa
- Zelle Facebook Marketplace Bank Transfer Scam: How To Recognize and Avoid This Scam
- Food orders.
- All categories.
- Stores near you.
- Health & fitness.
Travel and Insurance
- Bus tickets.
- Bike insurance.
- Car insurance.
Gift Cards & Vouchers
- Gift cards.
- Brand vouchers.
- Wedding Gift cards.
- Add gift cards.
- Birthday Gift cards.
- Corporate gifting.
The above and many more are what you can make payments for online using the Amazon pay platform.
Amazon Pay Sign Up – A guide to Create an Account
As it is with other online payment platforms, before making use of the Amazon pay platform, you will need to create an account first. Creating an account can only be done if the signup process is followed correctly and all the requirements are given. Also, there are two different accounts, you can sign up for on the platform. One is for shoppers and the other for the merchants at Amazon who wants to make use of Amazon pay. Let me show you practical steps on how to sign up for both accounts below; read on
Amazon Pay Shopper Account Sign Up
- Visit the website or app.
- Locate the sign-in button or business registration button.
- Select “shopper”.
- In the sign-in form, select “create your Amazon account”.
- You will be redirected to the signup page where you are to enter the below requirements.
- Email address.
- Your password.
- Confirmation of the first password.
- Now click on create your Amazon account.
After doing this, you will need to follow other onscreen instructions to complete your sign-up.
Amazon Pay Merchant Account Sign Up
- On the app or website, select the business registration button.
- Next, click on “I’m a merchant”.
- On the new page, click sign up.
- Now carefully fill in the required details below.
- Your name.
- Email address.
- Strong password.
- Confirm created password.
- Click on next.
To successfully complete your sign-up, you should follow the onscreen steps after clicking on the “next” link. However, in addition, while signing up, it is very important to provide the correct details to avoid problems with your account in the nearest future. If you had signed up already, read the information below on how to log in to your account.
Amazon Pay Login
Apparently, there are two different accounts you can create on the payment service platform, and there are also two different accounts you can log in to. So, if you had an already existing shopper or merchant account and you are finding it difficult to assess your account. Relax. Here are easy steps on how to login to your account below;
- At the app or website, select sign in if required.
- Click on shopper in the given information.
- In the form, try to enter some information you had given during the signup. For example, your
- Email address or mobile number.
- Correct unique password.
- After doing that, clsick on sign in.
You have officially logged in to your shopper account.
- After clicking sign in, select merchant.
- You will be taken to the login form.
- Enter the below requirements used in signing up.
- Your Email address or mobile number.
- A correct strong password you can remember.
- Click on sign in. Thats all.
Immediately you have done this, you should have officially had access to your merchant account. Then you can start making use of it to make online payments for purchases done on your Amazon account only.
- Best Guide to Remove a Closed Account From Your Credit Report
- CCFCU Loan Interest rates – Central Coast Federal Credit Union (Auto, House and Personal)
- 10 Best Credit Cards without Yearly Service Charge – No Annual Fee Debit
- Get Help Paying Your Medical Bills – List of Medical Loans for Financing Medical Expenses
- Central Coast Federal Credit Union Loans – Auto, Real Estate, Credit Card and Personal Loans
How to Make Online Payments with Amazon Pay
Truth be told, making payments with Amazon pay is quite easy. Although it sounds easy, before shopping or making payments for anything you want to purchase, it is very important that you always confirm the payment service accepts your payment method. If it does accept it, proceed to the payment method using the steps below;
- Click on the button or logo of Amazon pay.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter password.
- Select your payment method.
Then follow other onscreen steps and prompts to complete your payment after buying from amazon or any other online retail store you choose to shop with.
- amazon pay login
- synchrony bank amazon payment
- amazon payment methods
- amazon pay later
- amazon payment balance
- amazon pay withdraw funds
- how to use amazon pay
- amazon pay gift card