The Coast Central Credit Union, is a Northern California not-for-profit credit union. It job is to serve the financial needs of Arcata, Eureka, Fortuna and McKinleyville communities in the US. It is basically abbreviated as CCCU. They provide financial solutions such as investments, loans, credit and debit cards. They also assist in online banking, savings of funds, and other related services.
History of the Coast Central Credit Union
Coast central credit union history begins when it was founded. It came into existence in the year 1974. The headquarter is sited in Eureka, a city in California. Now, this publication is made to help you Create an Account and Login with Customer Service Help Line.
Location of Coast Central Credit Union
According to online research, it was discovered that central coast credit union proudly serves over 69,000 members. This record makes it the 33rd biggest credit union in California. Also, it is the 199th largest credit union in the United States of America. The CCCU has about eleven branches at the moment. This CCCU is located throughout Del Norte, Humboldt, and Trinity counties. Their main aim is to provide the best quality service and competitive rates.
Examples of Credit Union in United States
- Golden 1 Credit Union
- Star One Credit Union
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Alliant Credit Union
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- America First Credit Union
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Boeing Employees’ Credit Union (BECU)
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- State Employees Credit Union
- Suncoast Credit Union
- Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Altura Credit Union
- VyStar Credit Union
- South Carolina Credit Union
- Wings Financial Credit Union
- Security Service Frederal Credit
- America Heritage Credit Union
Services of Coast Central Credit Union
The CCCU union offers a wide range of banking products to its customers. They include; savings account, IRAs and CDs, checking accounts, insurance loans, trust accounts. In addition, they have a huge range of business services available. Also, the Coast Central Credit Union official website contains a lot of educational resources in finance. They also offers different ATM cards including credit cards, debit cards, prepaid, and gift cards. It offers different personal services which include;
- Online and mobile banking
- Digital wallets
- Card control
- Financial planning
- Insurance services
CCCU Personal Loans
Apart from personal services this union also offers personal loans which include;
- Mortgage loans (Housing)
- Home equity loans and lines of credit
- Auto loans (Car/Motor Vehicle)
- Boat and RV loans
- Personal loans and lines of credit
Besides, central coast Federal credit union is led by an unpaid, volunteer board of directors. The board is composed of a 9-member owners of the credit union. Above all, coast central credit union have a volunteer supervisory committee.
Benefits and Importance of Coast Central Credit Union
This credit union is very important because of its activeness in supporting many local charities and events. In addition, more than $250,000 is donated to local benevolent organizations. Some academy scholarships are even given to high school graduates, and community projects every year. Optionally, you can choose Coast Central for the following reasons;
- First, the Coast central makes banking easy with access to your finances anytime. It has over 30,000 free ATMs worldwide, eleven convenient member services branches, and the latest digital banking solutions. You can easily Control your funds from anywhere you are worldwide.
- Secondly, as a credit union member, you’ll get $100 per new line on unlimited lines.
- Thirdly, you’ll also get a $100 annual loyalty reward every year.
- CCCU offers 25% off selected accessories bought in sprint stores.
- With central coast credit union’s easy personal financial management tool, you can access all your accounts freely at CCCU and other financial institutions.
- Through CCCU partner, TruStage, union members can enjoy discounts on home insurance and auto.
- You’ll also enjoy hot deals. Once in a while, central coast fcu offers processed vehicles or homes for sale to the public.
Thats not all; as a member of this union, you will enjoy the benefits above. Coast central credit union has been rated as a five-star monetary institution by Bauer financial for the most recent seventy-nine consecutive quarters. Meanwhile, see the guide to Fraud Detection Algorithms Using Machine Learning and AI.
How to Create Central Coast Credit Union Account
You cannot enjoy any of the CCCU benefits if you do not have an active account. Meaning that you can only enjoy the amazing offers of the central coast by first becoming part of the family. Before you can become a member of the central coast credit union, you must meet the following eligibility requirements;
- Crime free; you must not currently be under an ID theft alert.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or above.
- You will not be subject to back up withholding.
- You must agree to use the account for personal use only.
Also, you must live or work in the following regions;
- Del Norte
You must also have the following before putting down your information
- Social security number
- Current email address
- Current driver’s license
- Debit card, credit card, or check
- Official coast central credit union routing number
- Coast central credit union customer service
- Download coast central credit union app
- Best coast central savings method
- Get coast central credit union phone
- Coast central credit union Fortuna
- CCCU union in Mckinleyville
- Correct coast central credit union address
Steps to Join Central Coast Credit Union
- Launch a web browser and visit the coast central credit union official website.
- At the top left of the homepage, click on the JOIN button.
- On the next page, click on the OPEN AN ACCOUNT link.
- Click on the ACCEPT button by accepting the third-party disclaimer.
- Under the eligibility section, click on the counties where you live or work.
- Then click on the blue BEGIN button.
- On the next page, enter your ID type on the ID type field. [driver’s license, state-issued ID card, or US passport].
- Having done this, click on the Next button below.
- This will open the application page.
- Enter your First Name, Address, Middle Initial, City, Last Name, State, Email, and Zip Code.
- Click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Is your mailing address the same as your home address?
- Then click on the blue NEXT button below.
From there, you will be given directives on what to do to become a family of the coast central union. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your SSN, ID type, date of birth, driver’s license or other ID numbers, primary phone, issuing state, and lots more. View how to use Paypal Online Payment to Send & Receive Money from anywhere around the world.
Coast Central Credit Union Login Guide
However, if you are already a customer of the central coast FCU & you’ve signed for its online banking, you can manage your bank account online. But to achieve this, you need to go through the coast central credit union login process. So, in this section of our article, we’ll teach you how to do that.
- First of all, visit the central coast official website using the link above.
- Locate the LOGIN button at the top of the homepage and click on it.
- Then the login page will pop-up and open.
- Now, Enter your online banking login ID.
- Then click on the login button.
- On the next page, enter the password of your online banking on the password field.
- Lastly, click on the SUBMIT button.
Finally, if you input your online banking login ID and your password correctly, you will access your coast credit union account right away. Now that you have successfully logged in, you can manage your account online any way you want.
Central Coast Federal Credit union (CCFCU)
CCFCU union has been serving the financial needs of the people of this community since 1949, back when there were still canneries operating. It has always been locally owned and operated and still is today. You will never have to call across the country to do your banking. We all live here just like you.
CCFCU is a not-for-profit financial institution. What does that mean to you? Any profits are returned to you in the form of higher dividend rates on savings accounts, and lower rates on loans. Your money stays right where it belongs. Here in the community.
FORMS & APPLICATIONS
- Phone: (831) 393-3480
- Send Us a Message
- Routing Number: 321172374