Gmail: Google Mail App on iTunes from Apple on iPhone – Did you know that iTunes app and software is the world’s easiest way to arrange and add to your digital media and email collection? For you to do this, you need to either install the latest version of iTunes on your computer or use the Apple store on your iPad tablet or iPhone. Gmail for iPhone. For mobile users, the application can be downloaded from official app stores, such as the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
To be able to download the free app Gmail – which is a free email service from Google and by Google, Inc., you really need to download and get iTunes now from itunes.com. Already have iTunes? If you already have the iTunes installed on your personal computer, then Click I Have iTunes to open it now. From your Microsoft Windows or Mac OS computer.
With the iTunes Store, you can do the following things:
- Browse iTunes Store
- Browse App Store
- Buy Music Now
- Buy iTunes Gift Cards
- Redeem iTunes Gift Cards
- iTunes Corporate Sales
- Free Single of the Week
- Shop the Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE)
- Visit an Apple Retail Store, or find a reseller.
Gmail App – Email from Google By Google, Inc. Open iTunes to buy and download apps. This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Gmail Description on iTunes
You can decide to get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad tablet. This fresh and new re-designed Google app gives the best of Gmail emailing service with instant real-time notification, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox.
You should know that with the Gmail app, you can do the following:
- Switch between up to 5 accounts
- Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
- Search through all your mail quickly – now with predictions as you type
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
- Organize your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- Customize emails with custom scribbles
What’s New in Gmail Version 6.0
Take quick actions – Archive or reply to messages directly from a notification. Email files from other apps – Attach photos.
- Price: Free
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 2020
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 328 MB
- Seller: Google, Inc.
Gmail Compatibility to iPhone:
Gmail application requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, etc. This is the full list of supported iPhones below;
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
Gmail for iPhone Supported Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese. It also supports Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian. Thy have added Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian. I addition, we have; Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu. Finally, we have Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu.
- Dropbox Yahoo Mail Integration to Save Attachment in Cloud
- Dropbox Gmail Integration to Save Attachments in Cloud
- Dropbox Integration Frequently Asked Questions & Answer
- Paypal Online Payment to Send & Receive Money
Go to google.com to Download from Gmail App from iTunes or visit apple.com to Download Gmail – Email by Google and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad. Finally, note that this release brings you a new Gmail icon and bug fixes that improve emailing activities.