AOL Login Guide is free of charge – Follow the steps on How to Sign in to your AOL Mail Account using your email username and password. Did you previously create and AOL account online? AOL Login is easy for all email users, all you have to do is to follow the guide.
What is AOL and What does it stand for?
I cannot ask if you have heard of the AOL before because it has been in use for more than a decade ago. But for the benefit of doubt, I will explain what AOL means. First, AOL stands for America Online. According to Wikipedia explanation, AOL (stylized as Aol., formerly a company known as AOL Inc. and originally known as America Online) is an American web portal and online service provider based in New York City.
It was created in the year 1983. The web mail service can be used to easily connect you to your family and friends. Its personalized mail experience is top notch. Since the year of creation, AOL is always available for your use for everyone for free. This AOL service was amongst the first set mailing system of the internet. But in the mid-1990s, it became popular as well as a well-known brand name in the United Stated of America.
Uses of AOL Mailing System
It provides a web portal, email, instant messaging, and later on a web browser that followed the purchase of Netscape but it is originally set up for a dial-up service to millions of Americans also.
When you lose your AOL mail while you are far away from your computer, you do not have to worry because you can still gain access to the AOL mail through your mobile device on the mobile app. with AOL you can still use Outlook or any other third party email to receive and send their AOL email.
The AOL is based in New York and is being marketed by a current incarnation of yahoo! Inc. the history of the services was, however, traced to an online service that is known as PlayNET, this PlayNET licensed it to Quantum link which makes it known online in November 1985.
How to Create an AOL Mail Account
When you want to create an AOL account you have to follow the steps given to you discreetly without leaving any steps out. The following are ways you can create an AOL mail account.
- Go to the main AOL page at www.AOL.com
- Click on the join at the right-hand corner of the page
- Click sign up at the screen bottom
- Now, you can Enter your first and last name
- Also, Enter your email address and password
- Enter your phone number and credential for your birth
- Choose in your gender (Male/Female)
- Click on the continue
- Then enter the other requested information
Once all of these gave been settled, you have successfully created the AIL mail account. if you need any help, AOL lives technical support is available once you are encountering problems with your AOL account. You can also upgrade the mail account to a paid one once, you feel like it. The next step is on how to log in. Continue reading so as not to miss out.
AOL Log in – The Full Guide
The AOL login is very simple and easy and is not as long as the steps when creating the account newly. All you have to do is to follow the steps that will be listed for you below.
- Visit the main AOL page at ww.AOL.com
- Enter your username, email, or mobile number (it could be yahoo.com, gmail.com, outlook.com or AOL.com)
- Click on the “Next” icon (you can optionally click on the “Stay Signed in”icon)
- Follow the remaining steps to login (Prove you’re not a robot)
- Enter your password and click Login.
Congratulations, you have successfully login to your AOL mail account. If you forget your password AOL helps you with these common issues. You can change, reset, manage your account security question and also manage your AOL username all in the account. You can download and use a Life saving application from Google Play Store.
- Mobile Safety Apps to Save Life During Emergency
- Facebook Pay APK Setup – Sending Money via Facebook Pay to Cash App Android & iOS
- Facebook Watch TV Network Portal – Streaming Apps & Devices
- New Facebook TV Apps – Watch Facebook TV Channel Shows
- How to Download Facebook Games Online – Play Facebook Games on Messenger