People usually ask; How can I stream Facebook videos to a TV? You may find videos and original series on Facebook Watch about sports, news, beauty, cuisine, and entertainment. Facebook Watch TV Network is the place to go.
You may download the Facebook View TV app or stream to a TV from the Facebook app to watch these videos on TV. Find out more about how to view Facebook videos on TV.
How can I stream Facebook videos to a TV?
Using the Facebook app for iPhone or Android, you may stream Facebook videos from your News Feed or the Facebook Watch page to a TV.
With the Facebook View TV app, you can also watch series and videos from producers on your smart TV. More information on how to set up the Facebook Watch app may be found here. Facebook Watch TV Network portal has the full details.
- Check that your TV is linked to a streaming device (such as Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Android TV) or has built-in streaming capabilities, and that it is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone or tablet and search for the video you want to watch.
- Open the video player by tapping the video.
- Tap the TV icon at upper right corner of the video.
- To play, tap the TV you want to use.
How do I Setup the Facebook Watch TV App?
You can watch shows and videos from creators on your TV using the Facebook Watch app.
You may read more about how to cast Facebook videos to your TV if you want to play videos from your News Feed on your TV.
Download the Facebook Watch TV app from your television platform’s app store.
First and foremost, you will have to Download the Facebook Watch TV app from your television platform’s app store.
Supported TV platforms:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV (4th generation or newer)
- Android TV
- Hisense VIDAA TV (2020 or newer for North America and South America)
- LG TV webOS (2014 or newer)
- Samsung Smart TV (2015 or newer)
- Xbox One
- Oculus TV
- Portal TV
- VisIO TV: SmartCast® 2.0 or later (from 2016 and newer)
- Windows 10 devices
Download the Facebook Watch TV app
- As can be seen above, Go to the app store for your television platform and download the Facebook Watch TV app.
- Open the Watch app on your phone. Continue after selecting Log In.
- A screen with an 8-digit code will appear. To proceed, you’ll need this code.
- Go to www.facebook.com/device on your computer or mobile device and enter the 8-digit code.
- Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- Your Watch app will reload after a few moments. You’ve completed the setup process and are now ready to watch videos.
- Find out more about how to use the Watch app.
- How will SCAMMERS Hack Facebook Account in 2022? – Don’t Fall a Victim
- Facebook Dark Mode Android Settings Removed – How to Enable Dark Mode
- Facebook Lite App Login | Download & Install Free
- Baidu English Version | baidu.com Chinese Search Website
- YouTube Video Download Website | youtube.com
Using the Watch TV App
Can I search for specific videos on the Facebook Watch TV app?
Yes, you may use the “Search” option in the main menu to look for certain movies.
Can I like and Share Videos on the Facebook Watch TV
Yes, videos you watch on the Facebook Watch TV app may be liked and shared.
Can I see Videos I shared to Facebook on the Watch TV app?
To see the videos you’ve posted on Facebook, go to https://www.facebook.com/videos/.
- Open the Facebook Watch TV app on your device.
- Select Your Videos from the left menu.
- Select Videos You Shared or Videos You Uploaded from the drop-down menu.
You may also choose Saved Videos or Videos You Watched in this area. Learn how to save a Facebook video.
How do I find out the Duration of the video on Facebook Watch TV
The video’s length will be displayed in the upper right corner of the thumbnail.
The duration will appear next to the time duration bar when you’re watching a video.
Can I hide or report a Video on Facebook Tv?
In the Facebook Watch TV app, you may hide or report a video. You may also unfollow a publication or ban all of their videos.
To hide or report a video, follow these steps:
- Choose a video to watch.
- More options are available; (simply Select…).
- Select Hide Video or Report Video from the drop-down menu.
To unfollow or hide all videos from a publication, do the following:
- Choose a video to watch.
- More options are available ; (simply Select…)..
- You can Snooze for 30 days… or Unfollow for 30 days…